Designer Brows: The Art of Beautiful Eyebrows
Eyebrow waxing is an art form, and Kristine Kay is a true master in the art of sculpting your brows to compliment your eyes and face. She starts by analyzing your face and sculpting the perfect brow using freehand eyebrow shaping and the Golden Ratio.Brows frame and draw attention to your eyes. Get them right and your whole look comes together. Kristine takes great pride in helping her clients to look and feel their best, ensuring that that they leave her studio completely satisfied, and with increased confidence and sense of self-esteem.
An ultimate Eyebrow Makeover will bring your sparse and thin eyebrows back to life. For those who require eyebrow shaping results that go beyond the effect of naturally shaped brows, there is an option of cosmetically enhanced brows using special tattoo techniques for the face. To find out more about these options please see our information regarding Kristine’s specialty… Digital Microblading Eyebrows.
Signature Brow Design
This Brow Design service works with your natural brows. Whatever the natural shape, thickness or color of your current eyebrows, with the right attention and grooming by an expert, your eyebrows can be improved dramatically, giving you an instant facelift. She finishes with a brow fill-in application so you are street-ready. You can go back to work, shopping or pick up the kids.
(30 min): $65
Basic Brow Tidy recommended every 4 weeks includes trimming, waxing, & tweezing to maintain your eyebrow design. No brow makeup lesson or application is included. If you want the FULL experience please schedule for the Signature Brow Design.
(15 min): $35
Brow Tint & Shape
Basic Brow Tidy includes brow tinting, trimming, waxing, & tweezing to maintain your eyebrow design.
(30 min): $50
Brow Tint/Shape & Lip
Basic Brow Tidy includes lip wax with brow tinting, trimming, waxing, & tweezing to maintain your eyebrow design.
(30 min): $60
Brow & Lip
Basic Brow Tidy includes lip wax with trimming, waxing, & tweezing to maintain your eyebrow design.
(15 min): $45
Brow Lamination & Tint
Brow Lamination realigns the direction of hair growth to enhance the brow shape creating a look of full, fluffy brows.
(45 min): $95
Wax Prep: What to know before any Wax Treatment
- We use specific wax types for different body parts and prep the skin first to make your experience as comfortable as possible!
- Take 2 anti-inflammatory (Advil) 45 minutes before waxing to reduce discomfort.
- There are certain medications and products that should not be taken or used if you plan to have a waxing treatment soon. Topical exfoliants used on the area to be waxed such as Retin-A, Renova, oral acne medications such as Accutane, blood-thinning medications, and topical/oral cortisone make the skin more sensitive and increase the likelihood of irritation or other complications. Please check with your doctor if you are unsure whether you should be waxed while on or using a medication.
Wax Post: How to maintain your Brow Design
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples.
- Regular waxing is essential. Every 4 weeks. Over time, with regular waxing, the hair follicle will have less and less of a grip on the hair to be pulled and the hairs will come out more easily.