There is nothing more dramatic than smoldering eyes, yet it is one of the easiest looks to achieve. Be sure to use a super smooth eye pencil that won’t tug or irritate. Try Make Up For Ever’s Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner in Matte Black ($21 at sephora.com)
1) Apply a cream concealer over your eyelid to create a smooth base.
2) Set your base with a neutral powder, because any oil will grab dark color and create inconsistency.
3) Use a black pencil liner to trace your upper and lower lashline. Smudge with a cotton swab
or an eyeliner brush.
4) Sweep powder shadow (brown, gray, or dark green) over your lid and into your crease,
blending the color up and outward.
5) Finish with two coats of black mascara.