As we transition from Winter to Spring, I thought I would share some products that I favored this month!
1. Urban Decay: Naked Basics Palette – A wonderful neutral palette of six “matte” shades. ($29 at sephora.com)
2. Fresh: Sugar Lip Treatment in Petal – This “Petal” tinted lip balm looks good, feels good and tastes good. ($24 at sephora.com)
3. Stash: Vanilla Chai Decaf Tea – This tea is a great way to start my day while there is still a chill in the air. ($3 at your local grocery store)
4. Agloves: Polar Sport – Gloves to keep your hands warm while texting. Silver threads allow contact with the screen and small gripping dots on the palms so your iPhone won’t slip and fall. ($30 at agloves.com)
5. Dermalogica: SkinPerfect Primer – Lightly tinted to even out skin tone and silicone to create the perfect base for foundation. Your makeup with look airbrushed. ($50 at dermalogica.com)